The practitioners who Cleveland Central Medical Centre supports have a long heritage of caring for families in the Redlands community. They understand your medical needs and we support them so that they can provide the exceptional health care that ensures you and your whole family feel comfortable and at ease at each appointment.
They offer a wide range of family medical services including:
- Women’s Health: Cervical screening tests, pregnancy care, family planning and contraception, Implanon insertion and removal, menopause care
- Men’s Health: Vasectomies, prostate checks, sexual health, erectile dysfunction
- Senior’s Health: Health assessments, bone health, medicine management, cognitive health
- Children’s Health: Child health/paediatrics and childhood vaccinations
Book an appointment
General & Workplace Medical
Practitioners who are supported by Cleveland Central Medical Centre also offer a wide range of general and workplace medical services including:
- Complex medicine and chronic disease management including care planning, diabetes care and ABI (ankle brachial index)
- Audiometry screening and ear syringing services
- Asthma care and spirometry (lung function tests)
- Mental health and counselling
- Heart disease and cardiovascular medicine
- Sexual health checks
- Sports medicine
- Workers compensation injuries
- Medical Reports including pre-employment medicals, insurance medicals and driver’s licence medicals – private and commercial
- Stop smoking assistance
The medical practitioners are focused on helping patients and their families live happier, healthier lives. They offer appointments for both bulk billing and private billing. We only supports doctors who have been formally recognised as providing exceptional care through full AGPAL accreditation.
The practice is conveniently located in the heart of Cleveland and has a carpark at the front of the building for ease of access. Pathology and radiology services are also located onsite.
Book an appointment with your Doctor
Providing exceptional medical care for families in the Redlands for over 20 years.